Saturday, November 05, 2005

After all the sweat and frustration


Finished 1
Originally uploaded by sovereignmercy.


What you have here is the result of some genetic generosity from my contractor father to me. With the visit of Karen's parents last weekend the necessity of more seating became clear to us, that is, before they came. The remedy? I set out to construct the bench you see here. Click on the picture to see a blow-by-blow of the process. Don't hear me tooting my own horn--this was a trial and error project. Karen can tell you of the countless times I bemoaned the thought of one more screw having to be sunk into the wood.

Oh and sorry for the pathetically infrequent updates. School has been demanding and....yeah, yeah, you've heard it all before. Thanks for checking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home